GK Mould & Mildew Cleaner 1Ltr
Black mould occurs mainly in damp rooms such as poorly ventilated bathrooms, especially on silicon seals, grout and shower cubicles. Not only does black mould look unsightly and can cause a musty odour, it has also been proven to be bad for health, especially for those with respiratory disorders.
GK Mould and Mildew Cleaner is a professional strength cleaner which easily cleans stubborn mould, mildew, grime and household contamination.
Using GK Mould and Mildew Cleaner regularly will help to prevent its reappearance. Suitable for all hard colour fast surfaces it leaves a bright residue free finish. Suitable for use in bathrooms, kitchens and other areas prone to damp.
GK Mould and Mildew penetrate mould spore roots which then quickly decompose. It's deep clean is long-lasting for continuous protection.
GK Mould and Mildew Cleaner removes mould and mildew easily. Simply spray on, and once dry, agitate the affected area using a soft brush or pad. Wipe off the residue using a damp cloth or kitchen towel and rinse the area thoroughly with clean water. For stubborn stains, it may be necessary to re-apply and repeat.
Remove this black mould immediately and hygienically with GK Mould and Mildew Cleaner for a clean, green and healthy household environment.
Suitable for all hard colour fast surfaces it leaves a bright residue free finish. Suitable for use in bathrooms, kitchens and other areas prone to damp
Remove any loose dirt before application. Always test a small hidden portion of the substrate before use, to ensure the final result is satisfactory and to calculate actual consumption.
- Spray a generous coat on the affected area at a distance of 15-20cm.
- Leave the product to dry
- Once dry agitate the affected area using a soft brush or pad
- Wipe off mould/mildew residue using a damp cloth or kitchen towel and rinse the area thoroughly with clean water
- For stubborn stains it may be necessary to reapply and repeat steps 1 to
PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS & BENEFITS
- Easy and Safe to Use
- Fast Acting
- Water rinsible
- Low Odour
- Contains no bleach or acids.
- Clear LIQUID
- Barely perceptible ODOUR
- pH level of 8 (virtually neutral)
- 100% soluble in water
- Shelf Life 24 months in the original unopened container
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
Harmful to aquatic life.
Keep children and pets away until the surface is completely dry.
For Health & Safety instructions, first aid measures, spillages, and disposal instructions, see the separate Health & Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
|Water Or Solvent Based