Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We are not liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
There are two main types of cookies.
1. Session cookies. These are deleted from your computer when you close the browser
2. Persistent cookies. These remain stored on your computer until deleted or until the reach their expiry date
rabart.co.uk uses the following cookies:
1. Social Media. Facebook, Twitter and other social websites.
2. Google Analytics. We anonymously monitor your use of this website through google analytics, which generates statistical information about website use. This information is used to create reports about the use of the website.
3. Shopify cookies. Cookies collected by the Shopify platform on which this website has been created.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Find the tools or internet options section of your browser's settings menu. Under privacy, you can set how the browser handles cookies.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of this website.
Rabart is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we may collect
- Information provided by filling in forms on our site
- We may keep a record of any correspondence if you contact us
- Order history and details provided on orders such as addresses and contact information
Credit card policy
We do not store any card information.
Disclosure of your information
In normal circumstances we will never disclose your information to third parties. However we may in the following scenarios.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets in which case we may disclose personal data to prospective seller or buyer
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, customers or others.
As per the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/670, you have the following rights.
- To be informed. This policy informs you of your rights.
- To access your information. At any point you can contact us to request details concerning the information we hold about you, why we have that information, who has access to it and where we got it. We will respond to your request within 30 days of receiving it.
- To rectify your information. You have the right to inform us at any time if the data we hold about you is out of date, incomplete or incorrect. We will ensure we update your information.
- To request removal of your information. You have the right at any time to request that we erase the data we hold on you. We will make a record of your request, and anonymise any current and historical data we have.
- To restrict processing. You have the right to request that we stop processing your data. Upon receipt of your request, we will contact you to tell you if we are able to comply or if we have legitimate grounds to continue. If data is no longer processed, we may continue to hold your data to comply with your other rights.
- To data portability. You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services we provide. We will provide data in a safe and secure way, without affecting its usability, in an easily useable format.
- To object / complain. You have the right to complain to us by contacting us, or to the data protection supervisory authority. In the UK this is the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk
- To not be subject to automated decision-making including profiling. We do not do any automated decision-making or profiling of individuals.
Access to information
The act gives you the right to access information held about yourself. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. We will update this page with any change to the policy. We advise that you check this page to keep up to date with any changes.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions, comments or requests regarding this policy. Please email us