GK Pro is a Quaternary Ammonium Biocide for cleaning and sanitising external hard surfaces, it is a non-invasive and the least aggressive way of cleaning.
Our cleaner requires only good tap pressure for application – in avoiding the use of high-pressure jet washing and aggressive cleaning techniques we can maintain the integrity of modern thin-coat, through colour render and EWI systems and ensure that further damage to old stonework/Bath stone, plaster and joints is avoided.
GK Pro, is a high purity biocide – it contains no bleach, solvents or any additional compounds – it is non-oxidising and, if used correctly, is guaranteed not to adversely affect any product, coating, fixing, sealant or jointing used in construction.
It is suitable for cleaning walls, rendered surfaces, stone, timber (including decking & cladding), Industrial Cladding, Polycarbonates, polytunnels, roof tiles, slates & thatch, tarmac & driveways, artificial sports surfaces, children’s play park equipment, wet pour and much bond rubber surfaces.
- Apply on a dry, wind-free, day using a low-pressure sprayer. Thoroughly saturate surfaces - no brushing or rinsing is required*
- Avoid overspray or excessive run-off onto lawns, as it may cause scorching. It is advisable to thoroughly drench and cover neighbouring foliage with clean water prior to application
- Do not use as a moss treatment for lawns, flower beds or as algae treatment in pond water
- GK Pro is safe for children and pets once dried. Keep away during application and when wet.
* Bulky growth may require more product to be sprayed. It may be beneficial to remove as much bio growth as possible before spraying