We are open for business and we are making every effort to ensure that all of our customers receive the best customer service experience possible in these very strange and difficult times.
We have had to adapt the way we work and introduce new procedures and practices that we feel will offer our customers and our staff safe environments to visit and work in.
We should explain that we are experiencing some stocking issues due to the pandemic and we are asking our customers to be understanding and patient as we can absolutely guarantee that we are liaising with our suppliers and trying our very best to get customers what they need.
What does this mean for you as a customer?
We are open for business and you can either:
- Telephone your nearest branch directly. We should explain that through the pandemic we have been receiving a particularly high number of calls and, whilst we are trying our very best to keep up with demand, we are also asking our customers to be patient. If you cannot get through on the phone for any reason, please complete the on-line enquiry form and one of our team will get back to you as soon as they can.
- Call into your nearest branch. Customers are welcome visit all of our branches but PUBLIC ACCESS may very from store to store depending on staffing levels and the physical set up of the store. Customer access is down to staff's discretion and we are asking customers to be understanding and patient.
- Use the online form. This is a new enquiry form that is sent directly to your local branch via e-mail and when received, one of our team will contact you to discuss your needs, confirm your order and take your payment. Your goods can then either be collected from the branch or a free home delivery can be arranged if you live in the local area. We will try our best to respond to e-mails as quickly as we can but please allow up to 48 hours for us to respond, especially if you submit the enquiry over the weekend as we are closed on Sundays.
Our stores will be set up to encourage social distancing and we are asking all customers to respect this inside and outside our stores.
- Please DO NOT come to our premises if you are exhibiting any symptoms known to be associated with the coronavirus.
- Please keep at least 2m apart from staff and other customers and observe social distancing rules at all times when visiting our stores.
- Please follow all instructions at the branch designed to manage the flow of customers.
- Please ensure that you wash your hands prior to visiting our stores and do not touch anything within the store that you do not intend to purchase.
We would prefer Card payment (either at the branch or pre-payment over the phone) and we would like to avoid taking cash where ever possible.
Limited availability- ask in store. Rabart reserve the right to refuse credit when appropriate.
We are offering a free delivery service to everyone living/working within the local area (subject to availability).
Trade account deliveries will be same day or next day when ever possible. All other orders may take up to 48 hrs or possibly longer depending on demand. Our staff should advise customers of an approximate timeframe when the order is placed.
Problems with stocking levels:
Due to the pandemic and the increase in demand of some standard external products, like masonry or garden wood products for example, our suppliers have had difficulties fulfilling our orders. There is a shortage in all paint distributers of these types of products and whilst the situation is improving slowly, customers should bear this in mind when planning jobs. We are trying our very best, but we cannot guarantee supply in every instance.
We are operating our normal opening times other than Saturdays where ALL of our branches are now open 8pm to 1pm.
We will assist customers as much as we can although our service in this area will be limited.
We do not have supplier's colour charts available on-line currently. However some customers may find our standard online colour charts a useful starting guide:
British Standard (BS), RAL Colour System
We regret that colours mixed to customer's specific requirements cannot be returned or refunded unless the product is deemed faulty.
All goods are subject to availability and orders are only deemed accepted once payment has been made and Rabart has confirmed delivery or collection.
Rabart reserve the right to decline online enquiries and all delivery slots are subject to availability.
We appreciate your patience and continued business through this difficult period. Should you have any questions regarding delivery schedules or COVID-19 impact please do not hesitate to email us.